Thursday 19 January 2012

And the mutant shall inherit the earth....







Well I started on the shacks and shelters for my mutant mountain tonight I haven't taken any pictures yet. I think this is the point were the project will slow down a bit as the shacks are a more involved build than just carving up bits of pink foam.


In the mean time I thought I'd show a couple of pictures of my mutant preacher. This miniature is from mad puppet miniatures and called HOST mutant leader. He didn't look like a leader to me more like some sort of priest/witch doctor/shaman so that's what I'm going to use him as. I imagine my mutant tribe having past down knowledge of pre-apocalypse religion which has now become mixed up with later ideas to form some weird new mutant religion which this guy preaches to the tribe .


Hopefully some more photos of progress on my mutant mountain tomorrow


Cheers Jon

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Jon. How big a mutie band do you intend to collect?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm thinking maybe two dozen. I only plan to do skirmishs with them but as most of the mutants only have knives and clubs I think I might need a few to soak up all the gunfire from their opponents.

    ReplyDelete